Distance Learning Courses
WORKSHOPS AVAILABLE IN ONLINE STREAMING & DVD FORMATS
Advanced Educational Productions has produced a
online streaming/DVD seminar that has been approved by
EMDRIA for 10 Distance Learning Credits and
approved for 10 CEUs.
Study EMDR courses were recorded during live
workshop presentations, providing you with the
next best thing to being there! All courses include lecture, live
demonstration and question and answer sessions.
Each course set includes a manual.
Clinicians who attended the
workshops will find the videos helpful for
ongoing reinforcement while employing these
newly learned skills in their practice. Those
clinicians who could not attend will have the
cutting-edge materials availalbe in online streaming/DVD format.
seminars. All of our
online streaming/DVD seminars are approved by EMDRIA for Distance
Healing the Heart of Trauma & Dissociation
with EMDR and Ego State State
Forgash, CSW, BCD
EMDRIA trained clinicians who have completed
the EMDRIA Basic training may take this course.
This workshop will present a Cross Training model: the cutting
edge integration of EMDR, trauma informed phase oriented therapy,
and ego state therapy in the treatment of highly traumatized
clients. A major focus will be the exploration and negotiation of
the extensive preparation phase that is often required to safely
build up stabilization, affect and dissociative symptom
management skills, and the therapeutic relationship, prior to the
actual trauma processing and desensitization phase of EMDR
Participants will be taught how to weave these methods into EMDR
treatment to help complex trauma clients develop appropriate
internal and external boundaries and acquire skills to promote
affect regulation. Having established these prerequisites,
participants then will learn how to use this cross training model
for successful EMDR reprocessing.
Carol Forgash is in full-time clinical and consulting practice in
Smithtown, New York. She provides treatment utilizing EMDR and Ego
State Therapy for complex PTSD, general psychotherapy, health
issues, couple’s work, and performance issues. She is an
internationally known lecturer and consultant on the integration of
EMDR and Ego State work and psychodynamic treatment, the treatment
of complex PTSD, and the health issues of sexual abuse survivors.
Carol has presented at EMDRIA and ISSD conferences and was a Keynote
Speaker at EMDR Europe 2002 and 2003. She
has contributed several chapters on EMDR work with complex trauma
and dissociation to EMDR Scripted Protocols: Special Populations,
Editor Marilyn Luber.(Springer, 2009). Carol is the co-author,
co-editor of Healing the Heart of Trauma and Dissociation with EMDR
and Ego State Therapy (Springer, 2007).
EMDR therapists will learn:
- The fundamentals of trauma informed phase oriented therapy,
- The fundamentals of ego state theory and practice
- How to integrate EMDR and ego state therapy in the treatment
- To select and evaluate the specific phase preparation
interventions that precede Phase 4-7 of the EMDR protocol with
- Develop specific stabilization strategies to help clients
manage and reduce dissociative symptoms and manage affect
- Acquire new advanced techniques and interweaves that promote
resolution of trauma symptoms, within the EMDR protocol
EMDRIA Distance Learning Credits & 10 CEUs
NY STATE HAS APPROVED THE ONLINE STREAMING/DVD COURSE FOR 10 CEUs
Order DVD or Online Version
Click Here for full details and order form.
Ce-Classes.com is approved by:
The American Psychological Association (APA) – Ce-Classes.com is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Ce-Classes.com maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org Approved Continuing Education Program (ACE). Approval Period: 1/5/14 – 1/5/17. (Provider # 1142) Ce-Classes.com maintains responsibility for the program. Social Workers should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval.
- The National Association of Addiction Professionals (NAADAC) Provider #656
- The Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling Provider #852 BAP-Expires 3/31/2016
- The California Board of Behavioral Sciences. Continuing Education Provider – PCE 4297 Expires 6/30/2016.
- The California Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (CAADAC) Provider Number OS-12-174-1116 Expires 11-2016
- The Texas Board of Social Work Examiners, Continuing Education Provider – 5674 expires 4/30/2016.
- The Texas Board of Professional Counselors, Continuing Education Provider – 1622 expires 2/28/2016.
- Massachusetts Authorization Number: 1240
- Ohio Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage and Family Therapist Board – Provider # RCST031201 Expires 5/31/2017
- The Florida Board of Nursing (CE Provider #: 50-4896) Expires 10/31/2015 Do not send certificates to the Florida Board of Nursing. You must keep this certificate for 4 years.
- The California Board of Registered Nursing. CEP 15647 Expires 11/30/2015.
- New York Social Work Board NYSED Provider #120
*** Endorsement ***
"Refreshingly direct, down to earth and
delightfully humorous, Carol teaches from a place inside herself of
highly informed, deeply lived clinical experience. If you haven'
already done so, I'd recommend availing yourself of learning from
this engaging wise master within our community, sooner rather than
of Complex PTSD on Health:
An EMDR/Ego State Treatment Plan
Presenter Carol Forgash, LCSW - 1.5 EMDRIA
EMDR and Ego State integrated treatment
provides a clinical model for dealing with
health problems in complex trauma survivors.
Health problems are made more complex by the
presence of dissociative disorders and PTSD
symptoms in adult survivors. This
presentation will focus on the treatment of
these disorders. EMDR and Ego State
techniques will be utilized to help the CTS
patient: a) manage triggers and avoid re-traumatization,
hyperarousal and numbing; desensitize and
reprocess traumatic events; b) become
assertive health consumers and deal with
medical/dental procedures and tests; c)
learn skills such as rehearsal, identifying
problems, planning visits, etc.
(Intermediate & Advanced) 60%
Click here to see additional details and to place your order.
(You will be redirected to www.AndrewLeeds.com.)